So, this is the beginning of a Stash Buster quilt. I need feedback. Is it okay for a 27 yr old guy, or is it too feminine? Is the fabric mix okay for a guy? I gotta say this was a really fun exercise, and it didn't even make a dent in my stash. This was so much fun, I'm gonna have to make another one. I'm going to put it together with solid grey between blocks, so it will expand in size, but will basically be a twin size when finished.
Mike thinks it looks 'fruity' AKA a bit colorful for a guy.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks a bit feminine too. just my opinion. It seems like it needs to be a bit darker to make it more masculine. . . Blacks, dk greys. . . I dunno.
I love it though!
My friend told me to remove the "lavenders", which I did. It looks better. I will make some dark, rich blocks to replace them and then post another picture for your review.
ReplyDelete